3/31/2011

Illustration Friday - Toys


This is a older illustration and I have never been quite satisfied with. I don´t know why, propably the composition... Nevertheless it fits well to this weeks Illustration Friday theme "toys".

This week I have been featured in many lovely blogs what is an amazing honour for me! The kind words of these sweet people really warm my heart!
I gave an interview to Maicen on her blog culture?, which is definately worth a look, she finds wonderful artists every week. Amy at Pikaland wrote about me, of what I am particulary proud of, since Pikaland is such a huge institution. And I have been featured at InBox 12,  a wonderful artist collaboration, I designed a postcard for them, picturing my favourite spot in Berlin!
Thank you all so much, it means a lot for me!

Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations on the features!
    Besides, the composition on your illustration seems fine to me...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. congratulations on the wonderful interviews and honors. I like your illo, it is fun and unique.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congrats on the interview and feature!! Well I do not know why you were not satisfy with this art, I like it a LOT. Those are super cute toys, lovely colors and characters...I specially like the one with the arms popping out of the eyes! haha... cool.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Very unusual, love the palette.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I'm so happy to find that you have a blog! I've admired your work on flickr for a while, and now I can admire your blog posts. Yay for me! Congratulations on all of your wonderful features. You truly deserve them all.
    Take care,
    xo Deirdre

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This is beautiful and very special. I'm glad you found an excuse to share it :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I like this a lot. The characters are really beautiful and i love the colour sheme as well. Nice work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Every time I look at this I am amazed by the colour. It's wonderful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Oh thank you all so much! Your kind words made my day!

    AntwortenLöschen