2/01/2011

Paper Doll for Etsy

The sweet girls of the German Etsy Blog recently asked me to draw a paper doll for their blog!
I tried to create a old fashioned paper doll with a tiny modern touch in it and this is what came out:



I just could not decide which one I like best!
Be shure to head over to their post to see which wonderful clothes they´ve picked out for her!
You can find one set with very colorful clothes, one set with minimalistic stuff (which I like best) and one set with wonderful spring-fresh flower-print clothes!
All the items are from German Etsy sellers.
Isn´t this a sweet idea?



Kommentare:

  1. Oh, wie cool, dass die dich gefragt haben! Ist total schön geworden! Und ich hätte wohl auch die linke genommen. Schicken BH hat sie da mit den kleinen Schleifchen :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very cute! Old fashioned with a modern touch is the perfect way to describe her, I'd say. Sort of old-Hollywood, no? Lovely job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Very cute dolls, I love the minimalistic look too:)

    AntwortenLöschen